Firn, Skiing & Snow
The Plose provides enjoyable experiences on and off the slopes. One of the sunniest ski areas in South Tyrol, Plose, is easily accessible and has no unnecessary queues at the lifts or in the mountain restaurants. Only 7 km above the town of Brixen and 34 km from the Brenner Pass, skiers, tobogganists and lovers of the cold season will find their personal wish for an exciting or relaxing winter experience on the Plose.
You can look forward to:
- 1 day for free at the accommodation: 7 nights with breakfast (B&B) for the price of 6 (7=6)
- all services of the BrixenCard
- 6 days ski pass for the price of 5 (6=5), first day skipass 17.03.2024
- 6 private ski lessons for the price of 5 (6=5)
- Equipment rental by Sportservice Erwin Stricker for 6 days at the price of 5 (6=5)
Ski pass, ski lessons and the equipment are not included in the rate.