Enjoy the journey.
How to get to Adler
Here are our five top tips for arriving by car:
- Enter Via Cesare Battisti as the destination in your route planner or satnav.
- Follow Via Cesare Battisti until you reach the Adler bridge.
- Cross the Adler bridge. Don’t worry: Hotel guests are allowed to do so!
- Pull your car over directly in front of the hotel.
- We’ll take care of parking it for you.
Would you rather park your car yourself? That’s absolutely no problem! We have two options for you:
- You park your car in our video-monitored car park (€13.00 per day).
- You use the chargeable public parking spaces along the river promenade or in Stufels parking garage.
With these tips, nothing stands between you and a relaxing, safe journey!
Right by the river – at the heart of the city
Welcome to Adler!
By car from the north
From Brenner, take the A22 motorway southwards and leave it at the Brixen-Val Pusteria/Pustertal exit. From there, drive three kilometres southwards to Brixen. At the second roundabout, take the third exit, cross the Isarco/Eisack river, and follow Via Cesare Battisti to the right. After around 800 metres, you’ll see the Adler bridge on your right-hand side. Please drive over the bridge (don’t worry, you’re allowed to!) and you’ll find yourself right outside Adler.
Arriving from the south
Take the A22 motorway northwards and leave it at the Klausen exit. From there, drive 10 kilometres northwards to Brixen. At the sixth roundabout, take the first exit, cross the Isarco/Eisack river, and follow Via Cesare Battisti to the right. After around 800 metres, you’ll see the Adler bridge on your right-hand side. Please drive over the bridge (don’t worry, you’re allowed to!) and you’ll find yourself right outside Adler.
If you’re travelling by train, Brixen is your final destination. All express and long-distance trains stop here. From the train station, it’s just a short walk (around 15 minutes) through the old town to your 4-star hotel in Brixen.
The nearest airports are located in:
- Bolzano (approx. 50km away)
- Innsbruck (approx. 85km away)
- Verona (approx. 190km away)
- Brescia (approx. 230km away)
- Salzburg (approx. 250km away)
- Munich (approx. 280km away)
- Venice (approx. 310km away)
From there, you can easily reach Brixen by train or hire car. Do you need assistance organising your transfer? Give us a call, we’ll take care of it for you!
Atmosphere: historical vault, modern design.
Culinary style: regional. International.
Wines in the shop: 400 wines
– from the region and all over the world.
Ideal for: lunch and dinner.
An aperitif. Indulgent shopping.
Opening times: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
and 5 p.m. to midnight
Closed: Sundays and Mondays
Atmosphere: cosy rendezvous
for coffee and aperitifs.
On the menu: patisserie specialities.
Snacks and refreshing aperitifs.
Ideal for: a long break.
A quick timeout. A leisurely chat.
Highlights: on the ground floor of Adler.
Large selection of newspapers.
Opening times: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Closed: Sunday afternoons